1. A. man B. stand C. Kate
2. A. not B. no C. go
3. A. pen B. these C. desk
4. A. this B. sit C. nice
5. A. student B. under C. cup
6. A. sweater B. please C. teacher
7. A. now B. yellow C. How
8. A. they B. three C. mother
9. A. bags B. classes C. maps
10. A. yes B. your C. my
1. A. bus B. car C. cup
2. A. ten B. there C. thirteen
3. A. shoe B. shirt C. bed
4. A. bird B. boy C. girl
5. A. brother B. sister C. family
6. A. are B. in C. under
7. A. China B. American C. Japanese
8. A. teacher B. student C. school
9. A. please B. sit C. stand
10. A. red B. apple C. green
1. Are you Mrs. Read? Yes, I _______.
A. is B. am C. are
2. This is a map Wuhan.
A. of B. on C. in
3. These bananas are .
A. you B. your C. yours
4. The twins .
A. look same B. look the same C. look after
5. It’s time .
A. go to bed B. to go to bed C. to go to the bed
6. Who’s that? Is it Lucy Lily?
A. or B. and C. but
7. Whose bag is this? I think it’s .
A. Jim’s B. Jim C. Jims’
8. That’s his watch，Give it to Please.
A. he B. him C. his
9. I have a new bike. bike is under the tree.
A. The B. A C. An
10. Are you friends? Yes， .
A. I am B. they are C. we are
1. 一Is everyone here? - _______.
A. Yes，I am. B. No. you aren’t.
C. Yes，we are all here.
2. -This is a new student，Ann. - .
A. What’s your name? B. How do you do?
C. Are you Ann?
3. -Good afternoon，class. - , teacher.
A. Good morning B. Good afternoon C. Goodbye
4. -Hello，Bill? 一No， .
A. this is Sam B. I am Sam C. I’m Sam
5. -This is your eraser. Here you are.
-Thank you，Mr. Hu.
A. Thank you，too B. That’s all right
C. All right
6. - , where is the toilet? -Over there.
A. Excuse me B. Sorry C. How are you
7. -Sit down and have a cup of tea. - .
A. I sit down B. I have a cup of tea
C. Thank you
8. 一Can I see your watch? - .
A. That’s OK B. OK C. OK. It’s not here
9. -What’s the time? 一 .
A. Yes，it’s a clock B. It’s the time
C. It’s eight o’clock
10. - . -It’s an egg.
A. What’s this in English?
B. Is this your egg?
C. Can you speak English?
1. They are in the same classes.
A B C
2. Can you look the broom behind the door?
A B C
3. We aren’t know his name.
A B C
4. Who is this blouse? It’s mine.
A B C
5. What colour is her coats?
A B C
6. Class three has a map of China.
A B C
7. Can he sing a song? No，he isn’t.
A B C
8. This is my a classroom.
A B C
9. These are your books. Please put they there.
A B C
10. He isn’t a old policeman.
A B C
1. Are you in Row One，Kate? (肯定回答)
2. They are in Grade Two. (改成否定句)
in Grade Two.
3. She can spell her name. (改成一般疑问句)
spell her name?
4. Their bags are black. (对划线部分提问)
are their bags?
5. This is a boat. (变复数)
1. this a bus a car?
2. Where the ?
They’re the .
3. Mr. White’s is under the .
Look ① the picture，please. We can see Green’s ② in it. They are ③ . Mr. ④ Mrs. Green are here. Kate ⑤ there. ⑥ is Jim? Oh， ⑦ is behind the chair. What’s that? It ⑧ like a hat. But it’s a cat. It’s on ⑨ floor. Do you know ⑩ name?
1. A. at B. like C. after
2. A. family B. father C. mother
3. A. English girls B. English C. English boys
4. A. or B. and C. of
5. A. am B. is C. are
6. A. Who B. How C. Where
7. A. he B. He C. His
8. A. look B. looks C. is looking
9. A. the B. a C. an
10. A. it’s B. is C. its
1. are the man and the woman the bike?
A. Whose，on B. What，in C. Who，on D. Who’s，in
2. It’s not shirt is in the bag.
A. her，Her B. mine，My C. your，Your D. his，His
3. The brothers don’t look the same. But they are eleven.
A. twins，all B. twin’s，both
C. twin，both D. twin，all
4. Your sister is very . You must her at home.
A small，look like B. young，look after
C. short，look at D. nice，look
5. Do you know the name your English teacher? I think Mr Wang.
A. of, it’s B. of, hers C. in, She’s D. of, She’s
6. Can you the school bag to Lucy? She to take it.
A. put，forgets B. give，forgets
C. give，puts D. forget，has
7. That’s the bell. It’s time to classroom.
A. to go，a B. go，the C. to go，the D. go，a
8. I can see books. books are on the table.
A. a，The B. some，The C. the，Some D. the，The
9. He his pen in his bag，but he can’t it now.
A. puts，find B. looks，see
C. has，finds D. looks，find
10. The coat is . Don’t .
A. your father, put on it B. Jim’s, put them on
C. your father’s，put it on D. Jim，put it on
A: 1 skirts are these 2 the desk? Are 3 yours?
B: Let me see，Oh，no，they 4 mine. Mine 5 blue，and those are red. I think they are 6 .
A: 7 Lily!Are those red 8 yours?
B: Oh， 9 ，they are mine.
A: Put 10 in your bag，please.
B: OK. Thanks very much.
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. .
6. 7. 8. 9. 10. .
1. Li Lei isn’t at school today. Not e is here.
2. Is that 8287645? No. That’s a w number.
3. Can you g the name of the girl in the red hat?
4. Mr. and Mrs. Smith are in China now. But their d ，Rose，is in England. She is too young.
5. These are the s books. They are on the desk.
6. This book is y . You must look after it.
7. Now it’s 4 in the afternoon. It’s time to go and play g .
8. What colour is your kite? It’s o .
9. W father is a teacher? Li Lei’s.
10. The girl in a red coat is Lucy’s s .
1. A. is B. my C. That D. girl E. friend
A. BACED+句号 B. CDABE+句号
2. A. behind B. is C. the one D. the tree E. bike F. My
A. FEBCAD+句号 B. FEBADC+句号
3. A. What B. car C. the D. is E. colour
A. AECBD+问号 B. ABDCE+问号
4. A. are B. These C. long D. theirs E. pencils
A. BACDE+句号 B. BCEAD+句号
5. A. Han Meimei’s B. is C. it D. desk
A. BCAD+问号 B. BADC+问号
6. A. Grade B. am C. I D. not E. Three F. in
A. CBDFAE+句号 B. CDBFAE+句号
7. A. green B. isn’t C. yours D. Mine E. is F. but
A. DEAFBC+句号 B. DBAFCE+句号
8. A. Which B. Who’s C. man D. the man
A. AD+问号BC+问号 B. BC+问号 AD+问号
9. A. know B. you C. the time D. I E. think
A. DABEC+句号 B. DEBAC+句号
10. A. can’t B. watch C. I D. find E. his
A. CABDE+句号 B. CDAEB+句号
My name is Li Lei. I’m Chinese. I’m twelve. This is a picture of my family at home. You can see my father. My mother，my sister一Li Hua and me. I have a nice bedroom. There is a photo on the wall. It’s old. Who is that one behind the doll? Is it my sister? No，it’s me. I look young. How old am I in the photo? I think one. My mother is a worker. My father is a teacher of English. He has an American friend，Mr Green. His family are in China. His son, Jims is a student. We are in the same school， but different classes. We are good friends，too.
1. I have .
A. one sister B. one brother C. two friends.
2. The baby in the old picture is .
A. Li Hua B. Li Lei C. Jim
3. Mr. Green is good friend.
A. my B. my mother’s C. my father’s
4. My father is .
A. a worker B. an English teacher
C. a teacher of Chinese
5. Jim and I are not in different .
A. schools B. classes C. grades
Tom and Mary are brother and sister. They are n students in Jim’s class. Jim l after them at school. They are his good f . Today Jim is on duty. It’s his t to clean the b and the classroom.
1. n 2. l 3. f 4. t 5. b .
Ⅰ. 1-5 CABCA 6-10 ABBCC
Ⅱ. 1-5 CBCAC 6-10 AACAB
Ⅲ. 1—5 BACBB 6-10 AABAC
Ⅳ. 1-5 CBBCB 6-10 ACBCA
Ⅴ. 1-5 CBAAC 6-10 ACBCB
Ⅵ. 1. I am 2. They aren’t 3. Can she 4. What colour 5. These，boats
Ⅶ. 1. Is，or，It’s，bus 2. are，students in，classroom 3. bike，tree.
Ⅷ. 1-5 AABBB 6-10 CBBAC
Ⅰ. 1-5 CDCBA 6一10 BCBAC
Ⅱ. 1. Whose 2. under 3. they 4. aren’t 5. are 6. hers 7. Excuse me 8. skirts 9. Yes 10. them
Ⅲ. 1. everyone 2. wrong 3. guess 4. daughter 5. students’
6. yours 7. games 8. orange 9. Whose 10. sister
Ⅳ. 1-5 CACBA 6-10 ABCBC
Ⅴ. 1-5 ABCBA
Ⅵ. 1. new 2. looks 3. friends 4. turn 5. blackboard