1.A.hand B. gave C. map D. plan
2. A. went B. bed C. me D. get
3. A. heavy B. sleep C. weekend D. meet
4. A. car B. father C. warm D. hard
5. A. start B. car C. father D. swam
1.全世界 the world 2.制定计划 a
3.去游泳 4.长城 the
1. Your pen is newer than 。
A. mine B. me C. her
2. Zhuhai is than Guangzhou， I think.
A. most beautiful B. beautiful C. more beautiful
3. I learned pictures on the computer.
A. to draw B. draw C. drew
4. How she go to school in the morning?
A. is B. does C. do
5. That is American national flag. There fifty stars on it.
A. a， is B. an， are C. an， is
6. What film are you going to ?
A. see B. watch C. look
7. Rome than Paris.
A. are warmerB. is warmer C. is warmer
8. My grandfather usually the flowers in the morning.
A. watering B. is watering C. waters
9. Listen! Xiaoling in her classroom.
A. sings B. singing C. is singing
10. Yesterday my parents and I our house.
A. are cleaning B. cleaned C. are going to clean
1. It‘s nine thirty in the morning.(对划线部分提问)
2. The Olympic Center is in the north of Beijing.(对划线部分提问)
3. I am a Chinese girl.(用she 改写)
4. What are you going to be when you grow up? (自由回答)
5. yesterday， where， they， did， go.(连词成句)
A： Hello， Bill. What are those in the box?
B： 1 post cards of Beijing.
A： You have been to Beijing many times， right?
B： 2 。
A： 3 。
B： Yes， it is. And it is one of the biggest cities in China.
A： What language do the people in China speak?
B： 4 。
A： Do you want to visit China?
B： Yes， 5 。
1. The water is very shallow.
2. That’s terrible.
3. At last my dad gave up.
4. We can live wherever we like.
5. I hand a good time in your school.
6. How is everything?
7. Happy to hear from you!
8. We will wait for you here at 2:00 p.m.。
9. Today she is very excited.
10. You‘re never too old to learn.
The USA is the fourth largest countries in the world. It is smaller than Russia， Canada and China. Washington DC is its capital. But it is a quiet city. New York is the biggest city in America and it’s one of the biggest cities in the world. It is in the east of the USA and at the mouth of the Hudson River. A large part of the city is on Manhatten Island (岛)，a big island in the river. New York has a large population than Washington DC. In New York we can see the famous statue， the statue of Liberty.
1. The USA is the largest country in the world.
A. second B. third C. fourth
2. Washington DC has a population than New York.
A. largest B. smaller C. more
3. Washington DC is than New York.
A. larger B. more crowed C. quieter
4. A larger part of New York is on 。
A. an island B. the sea C. the lake
5. New York is one of the cities in the world.
A. quietest B. biggest C. oldest
以“My best friend”为题写不少于50个词的作文。介绍他/她的姓名，年龄，爱好等等。
一、B C A C D
二、1. all over 2. make plan3. go swimming4. Great Wall5.get up
三、1-5 ACCBB6-10 ABCCB
四、1. What time is it?
2. Where is the Olympic Center?
3. She is a Chinese girl.4. I am going to be a teacher/farmer/singer.
5. Where did they go yesterday?